As its top strategic objective, ARAWC’s mission includes protecting and promoting the Texas injury benefit program and its distinct, proven advantages. Consequently, the association actively pursues:
- Expanding and improving understanding of the advantages of the Texas injury benefit program through educational meetings, information distribution and collaborative, active dialogue with members and industry experts.
- Clarifying the critical differences between responsible Texas employers with a formalized Texas injury benefit program, and an employer who offers no coverage or response plan.
- Working collaboratively with legislators and regulators, like the Texas Department of Insurance and U.S. Department of Labor.
- Promoting new research and building upon prior studies that support the superior statistical performance and employee satisfaction found under the Texas injury benefit program.
- Providing interested parties with documented evidence, research, case studies and testimony that provide compelling proof of the clear-cut advantages and remarkable employee and employer outcomes of the Texas injury benefit program.